** This list is managed by Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL), on behalf of the Society for Education and Music Psychology Research (sempre), and aims to serve as a discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. This list was previously managed by the Institute of Musical Research. **

MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

(with apologies for cross-postings)

Hi all,

We're looking for participants for a 15-minute online study in which you
are asked to rate the emotions conveyed by environmental sounds. There is a
chance to win an Amazon gift card worth £25 GBP or $30 USD. In addition,
the sound stimuli will be used in a future study in which they are matched
in their emotional expression to musical stimuli, and I will share these
final stimulus sets on my OSF page for other researchers to make use of.

The link to the survey is:
https://durhammusic.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5AcbZAYjHHY6BEx

Thanks in advance for your time!

Kelly Jakubowski