Hi All,

We haven't mentioned the upcoming 'Trans- States: The art of revelation' conference since the CFP was posted last year. We just release the full programme, so I thought it was worth another brief mention in case any one of the mailing list would like to attend.

Full provisional programme now available at: http://trans-states.org/trans-states-2-provisional-programme/

Registration via the website: www.trans-states.org<http://www.trans-states.org>
[http://trans-states.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/tower2.jpg]<http://www.trans-states.org/>
Trans- States: The art of revelation<http://www.trans-states.org/>
trans- prefix meaning: across, beyond, through, on the other side of, to go beyond state: a condition or way of being that exists at a particular time An unabashed play on words, a ‘trans- state’ is, among other things, a coincidentia oppositorum. An alchemical wedding that defines the fixed place, where boundaries are actively transgressed.
www.trans-states.org

Trans- States: The art of revelation

University of Northampton, 13 & 14th September, 2019

Trans-States.org

Keep up to date with the conference via our FB page and twitter account.

www.facebook.com/transstates/<http://www.facebook.com/transstates>

www.twitter.com/Trans_States<http://www.twitter.com/Trans_States>

Keynotes

  *   Wouter Hanegraaff – Professor of History of Hermetic Philosophy and Related Currents at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
  *   Jeffrey Kripal – Professor Kripal holds the J. Newton Rayzor Chair in Philosophy and Religious Thought at Rice University, Houston, Texas.
  *   Daisy Eris Campbell – Writer, actor and director. Campbell recently adapted Robert Anton Wilson’s cult autobiographical book Cosmic Trigger for the stage.

  Be Well,

Cavan McLaughlin
Senior Lecturer in Media Production

[cid:2c4782b9-85a6-40e2-8571-0fdc30160a85]

northampton.ac.uk<https://webmail.northampton.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=4IP8-igrptLakDGgM7wFFkOpTi2NyPusKbDuN5bHeaNjs2hpSXrWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.northampton.ac.uk%2f>
trans-states.org<https://webmail.northampton.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=QeXUkmMMMzhkkZE7Ej9HpQ6yJ8kpXXHZz7JVLXaInoljs2hpSXrWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.trans-states.org%2f>

University of Northampton, Maidwell Building, Avenue Campus,
St Georges Avenue, Northampton, NN2 6JD. United Kingdom
University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.