Dear colleagues,

GIZ support to AU Border Programme is looking for a GIS & GNSS expert. All further details in the link below, kindly share with potential interested and qualified candidates.

Advisor (m/f/d) for Geographic Information and Global Navigation Satellite Systems

Also, we’ll be looking for experts on delimitation, demarcation, sensitization, cross-border cooperation, border management etc. for the central African region in the near future. I won’t annoy this group with all the job ads, so if you’re interested, get a job feed on the GIZ recruitment website above or get in touch with me so I can send you links directly.

We’re looking forward to meeting interesting candidates and getting new colleagues!

Have a nice weekend everyone,

Roman

Roman Meyer

Advisor GIS & GNSS

Support to the African Union Border Programme

GIZ GmbH

[log in to unmask],30.0697789,15.21z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0">KN 16 AV 37

P.O. Box 59

Kigali

Rwanda

M +250-78 521 7060

I    www.giz.de

Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered offices Bonn and Eschborn, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 18384 und/and Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Jaeger, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary;
Vorstand/Management Board: Tanja Goenner (Vorstandssprecherin/Chair of the Management Board), Dr. Christoph Beier (Stellv. Vorstandssprecher/Vice-Chair of the Management Board)

To unsubscribe from the INT-BOUNDARIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=INT-BOUNDARIES&A=1