From: A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SMART, Harry (NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE AND GOOLE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
Sent: Thursday, 29 August 2019 12:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: on call arrangements and annual leave

Dear All

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my email. There are obviously a variety of practices and experiences out there.
A priority I think is to make sure that our own wellbeing is protected whilst if possible making sure that chaplaincy is as available as it can be.

I really appreciate all your insights.

Thanks

Harry