There is a lot of info on the UKBHC website, and there are various course providers and different courses available. It would be worthwhile having a look at the different types of courses offered, and I have included a couple of the ones we put on. But the course providers all offer a slightly different slant, so it depends on the person and their career path.

Mia

Mia

Revd Mia A Kyte Hilborn

Hospitaller, Head of Spiritual Health Care and Chaplaincy Team Leader, Senior Brigade Chaplain

Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust

 x81187  02071881187  [log in to unmask]

The Chaplaincy, St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH

Anglican Communion,  St Thomas' Chapel:  Weds 12.15, available as arranged weekday mornings  and Sundays on wards

RC Mass,  St Thomas' Chapel, Sun 4.30, available as arranged Sunday mornings on wards

Buddhist Meditation, Guy's Prayer room: Thurs 12.10

Muslim Friday Prayers, Guy's 1pm (check for location), St Thomas' West wing, 1pm

Staff Bible Study, STH small prayer room, Mon 12.45

Please contact office for prayer, listening ear, Samaritan Fund advice

For London Fire Brigade Chaplaincy

Aircall via switchboard 02071887188 in emergencies

Please contact [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask] or 02071885588 or [log in to unmask]

For Disaster Chaplaincy

Please contact 02071885588,  [log in to unmask]

Thank you and God Bless!