This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Posting on behalf of Lisa Kennedy:

My name is Lisa Kennedy and I'm an MA student on the Socially Engaged Practices in Museums and Galleries course at the University of Leicester.

My supervisor signposted me to this group, who may be interested in participating in my research on gauging museum professionals attitudes towards repatriation. Below, I’ve outlined what I hope to achieve from this research and I was wondering if you were able to forward my survey within your network?

I want this research to steer the discussion on repatriation towards greater clarity within the museum sector, in order to be better equipped in terms of perspective and understanding, when engaging with external stakeholders who are interested and want to better understand this debate.

Here is the link to my survey, titled: https://forms.gle/BzMxJcUxiZPku28Y9

Important information
- The information sheet can be seen at the beginning of the survey, which outlines (a) your rights to consent and withdraw from this research, (b) why you have been selected as potential respondent and (c) the role your responses will play in my research
- This survey will be open for 2 weeks, closing on Wednesday 17th July
- Participation in further research (a focus group hosted at Battersea Arts Centre date/time TBC) is optional, so please let me know if you would like to be involved in this too.

If you have any questions/ queries please let me know.

Many thanks,

Lisa
Curator | Socially Engaged Practices MA student

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST