This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hello

We have had the below e-mail and I was wondering if anyone could help.

Best wishes

Bethan

Bethan Murray
Curator – Social History and Textiles

Tel: 01823 347431
www.swheritage.org.uk<http://www.swheritage.org.uk>

Somerset Museums Service
South West Heritage Trust, Somerset Heritage Centre, Brunel Way, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6SF

Hello,

I've been to the Radstock Museum as they are local to where I live, (Turners Tower), to see if they knew what the price ticket below was for, and who the company was. They were unable to help and suggested I contact you.

The price tag is made of copper, 115mm by 55mm and is less than 1mm thick and was stuck on something rather than being sewn, nailed or screwed. I've tried finding the company through companies house archives but no luck. I was also wondering what may have been sold in shillings as it seems strange that they stamped out 120/- rather than £6.

I hope you may be able to shed some light on who E. P. Co. Ltd was and what they would have sold this way. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Kind Regards

Twizz

[cid:9b278b98-0784-43dc-a75d-0c87e791d875]

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>
[https://themuseumofsomerset.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/swht-green-e-sig.jpg]<http:www.swheritage.org.uk/>
South West Heritage Trust is supported by Somerset and Devon County Councils

South West Heritage is a charity and a company limited by guarantee registered in England. Registered office: Somerset Heritage Centre, Brunel Way, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6SF. Company number: 09053532 Charity Number: 1158791 VAT Registration Number: 197221592

Disclaimer

This email communication along with any attachments is intended for the person(s) it is addressed to only. The communication is not legally binding, nor is it a contractual commitment on behalf of the South West Heritage Trust. We make every effort to keep our network free of malicious software and take no responsibility for any malware, virus or other damaging files transmitted via this communication.

South West Heritage Trust <http://www.swheritage.org.uk>

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST