We are pleased to announce the 4th International Conference on Basic and Clinical Multimodal Imaging (BaCI) meeting to take place in Chengdu, China from September 10 to September 14, 2019. As joint meeting of ECNS, ISBET, ISFSI and ISNIP, the BaCI 2019 meeting will be an exchange platform for ideas and knowledge of the members of the different societies. We specifically aim at fostering discussions among the society members and profiting from their complementary expertise in clinical applications, methodological EEG, psychiatric topics and inverse solutions of EEG data by organizing joint symposia hosted by at least two different societies. The conference is organized by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China and Key Laboratory for NeuroInformation of Ministry of Education. The chairs are Prof. Dezhong Yao and Prof. Pedro A. Valdes-Sosa.

ZVSNWZI4QK`Q4OL2(UOSY50

There will be a number of keynote lectures, mainly as below:

Name

Topic

Claudio Babiloni

Cortical sources of resting state EEG rhythms unveil different abnormalities in neurophysiologic mechanisms of vigilance in Alzheimer's and Lewy Body diseases

Dezhong Yao

Update qEEG: where should we go?

Geertjan Huiskamp

Single Pulse Electrical Stimulation to probe cortex in epilepsy patients

Guido Nolte

What we can learn from mathematical relations between coupling measures to estimate brain connectivity from electrophysiological data

Jens Haueisen

Dry electrodes for electroencephalography

Pedro Valdes-Sosa

EEG and MEG source connectivity

Peter Robinson

Relating brain measurements to structure and activity via modeling

Shangkai Gao

Current Advances in Brain-Computer Interfaces

No worries about visa to China which we will help till you get one to Chengdu, “the land of abundance”

$947~NIE]}N$0GDWR6V0]%A

Hit the link http://www.baci2019.com to know more information.

Don’t Hesitate to join us if you find it interesting!

Best regards

Dezhong Yao and Pedro A. Valdes-Sosa.

To unsubscribe from the MEGCOMMUNITY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MEGCOMMUNITY&A=1