Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I hope this will not be considered an abuse of this list. I have belonged for so long and thing of this as one of my virtual communities that it seems natural to announce this here.
Anne Lester (Hopkins) and I are launching a new book series for Cornell University Press, entitled “Medieval Societies Religions and Cultures.” [MSRC] Please think of this series for your work and get in touch with either or both of us. Our aim is no less than to bring to print the absolute best new and interesting scholarship in Medieval History. More information is available at: http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/collections/?collection_id=3154&fbclid=IwAR2_HQvVH2WWZ-8E3Y1d0eogiIsDipGPm37o90wEvi1XDMiSOBYo9pJ-qVU

If you are interested in the series, please write me at my Dartmouth email, which is [log in to unmask].  Don't use this one - I check it far less frequently.

cecilia