"LOST IN APPLICATION" CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

Dear all,

my name is Valentina Signorelli and I am a Visiting Lecturer (Film) based in London

I am currently working on an independent study called "Lost in Application" addressed to:
- UK-based early-career scholars of any nationality
- whose PhD has been awarded within the last three years from completing this survey AND
- who has never held a permanent position in HE during their studies.

The survey investigates the psychological and financial impact of the search for an academic job in the UK.

The aim of this study is to open conversation about a topic that I firmly believe to be overwhelmingly unreported and call for change.

If you meet the criteria above, or simply know someone who does, please complete the survey here:

https://westminster.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/lost-in-application

Any questions, please let's keep in touch!

Thanks,

Valentina Signorelli
Twitter: @lostinakademia
IG: @daitona.it and @cosmopolitan_londoner