*apologies for cross posting*
Does anyone know of any nice published articles that include any of the following:
- Museum collections used to help identify biodiversity loss.
- Specimens used to understand human impact.
- Museum collections helping identify climate change.
- Museum specimens used for ancient DNA research.
- Museums specimens used for chemical analysis (strontium, radiocarbon, etc.)
Please reply off list. And thank you in advance for your help J
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth Museums Galleries Archives
37 Tavistock Place
To unsubscribe from the GEO-CURATORS list, click the following link: