Nuno,
many thanks for pointing this out. I believe it is fixed now.

This was cause by a problem with the DCMI account on the PURL system. I believe that I have now restored the most important PURLs to their correct configuration, but it will take a while to double check every PURL.

I have fixed tested the two main PURLs with Curl, i.e.:

curl -L -H "Accept: application/rdf+turtle" http://purl.org/dc/terms/

and

curl -L -H "Accept: application/rdf+turtle" http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/

and these seem to be working correctly.

Thanks again for reporting this.

Paul

> On 2019-07-03, at 18:27, Nuno Freire <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm working on a linked data crawler, and a difficulty with the DC namespaces came up.
>
> When the crawler requests for the RDF of the namespace, using HTTP content negotiation, the response is the HTML for human users.
> For the URIs of the DC properties, the content negotiation works fine.
>
> Note - I tested on these two namespaces:
> http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/
> http://purl.org/dc/terms/
>
> Thanks in advance for any feedback on this.
>
> Kind regards,
> Nuno
>
> --
> Nuno Freire
> T: +351 936055536
> E: [log in to unmask] | Skype: freire.nuno
>
> Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: Sign up for the Association | #AllezCulture | @Europeanaeu | Europeana Pro website
>
> Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
> distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your
> system.
>
> To unsubscribe from the DC-ARCHITECTURE list, click the following link:
> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DC-ARCHITECTURE&A=1

Paul Walk
http://www.paulwalk.net

Founder and Director, Antleaf Ltd
http://www.antleaf.com

Antleaf provides Management Services to DCMI
http://www.dublincore.org