Dear CAS friends,

We are celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first CAS exhibition Event
One <https://computer-arts-society.com/event-one> at the Royal College of
Art <https://www.rca.ac.uk/> in 1969, with a new exhibition of historical
and contemporary digital art and a programme of events, *Event Two*. This
will occur in the week of 15th July

On *Tuesday 9th July* CAS invites you to the Event Two Prequel, a panel
session of artists, historians and thinkers who will be discussing the
development of CAS from Event One onwards. CAS co-founder George Mallen
will be guest of honour and we’ll have many images from the upcoming
exhibition on display.

We will also be showcasing the CAS50 collection with Sean Clark, and David
Upton's new series of interviews with digital artists and curators will
also be released.

We look forward to seeing you there, and then at the events of Event Two
itself in the following week. Please use this Eventbrite link to register
for free for the Tuesday 9th event:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/event-two-prequel-at-eva-tickets-64663429057

Best wishes,

Nick Lambert,

Chair, Computer Arts Society

--
Dr Nick Lambert (DPhil Oxon)

Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Film, Media and Cultural Studies
Birkbeck, University of London