We award Honorary Life Membership to individuals whom we believe have made
an outstanding and sustained contribution to the advancement of ALT's aims
for the development of Learning Technology in a regional, national or
international context through research, practice, policy-development,
leadership, or a combination of these.

We encourage nominations from all sectors and invite you to help us
recognise those individuals who have made a difference and whom you would
like to see receive the Honorary Life Membership Award.

The Call for Nominations
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JpsUfLOtIIhkt5xhzMLcyjKovjqFsXfUU7V1VBJ4ebs/edit?usp=sharing>
has
now been issued, with a closing date of 12 Auust 2019.

The Award will be made at the Annual General Meeting, 4th September 2019,
Edinburgh, UK.
The current Honorary Life Members of ALT are Linda Creanor, David
Hawkridge, Josie Fraser, Chris Jones, Diana Laurillard, Terry Mayes,
Malcolm Read and Seb Schmoller. Read more at
https://www.alt.ac.uk/get-involved/awards/hlm

--
Dr Maren Deepwell, *SCMALT*
Chief Executive

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039
www.alt.ac.uk

-- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --