Dear all,

Just a follow-up on this: I found the labeled Corvids here in Halle, and
yes, this is a corvid. Thanks to all for your assistance with this! ZOOARCH
once again proves its value as a supportive community.

My very sincerest thanks!

Ashleigh
Dr. A. Haruda
Postdoctoral Researcher
*Sus 100* Project
Central Natural Science Collections (ZNS)
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
Domplatz 4
06108 Halle (Saale)
Germany