Dear Zooarchers

Apologies for crossposting. TAG 2019 is going to be at held at UCL, London this winter. Colleagues and I are organising a session on "Demography, migration, interaction: new archaeological narratives for the past and the present", discussing the use of archaeological research on migration and demography in today's political and social context.

We would love to see some zooarchaeological perspectives represented. Call for papers are now open and will close on the 2nd September 2019.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/archaeology/news-events/conferences/tag-2019

Best wishes,

Gwen

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1