Dear SSN friends,

This syllabus has been circulating amongst my comms group as having some
great readings and I thought they may well be useful to surveillance
scholars too. On that basis I thought I would circulate it to you all.

https://criticalracedigitalstudies.com/syllabus/

I hope you're all having a lovely summer - I am officially back in the UK,
part-time job hunting, trying to write my diss and always up for a coffee
to distract me from writing my diss! :) Should anyone find themselves in
London please do let me know!

Kindest regards,

Elena

Elena Egawhary