Dear SPM list subscribers,

Upon request made by Ivan from mBrainTrain, let me post this info to the list.

Best,

Vladimir
---------------

mBrainTrain is going to hold the first workshop in Belgrade, on September 30 and October 1st aiming at sharing knowledge and best practices in mobile EEG studies.

Many groups often spend valuable time by solving the issues that other groups had already faced and solved before. The aim of the conference is to address these issues.

The speakers at the workshop are the pioneers in the domain and have previously conducted studies and faced many of the problems. On the other hand, mbt team will act as a knowledge peer and hold hands-on sessions.

This conference is aimed at both new comers and experienced researchers and help jump-start complex experiments.

Topics covered:
- Setting up outdoor EEG experiments
- Artifacts handling
- Wireless synchronization and triggering
- Using Matlab and EEGLab for signal processing
- EEG on mobile phone
- Example studies, MOBI (Berlin) experiences and more

Preliminary program can be seen here: https://mbraintrain.com/workshop/#schedule

The workshop will be limited in size and places are expected to be soon filled-out. Registration can be done via conference webpage: http://mbraintrain.com/workshop

If you believe it might be interesting to someone else than yourself and your colleagues, please feel free to share the info.
"

All the very best,
Ivan
Meet us at the following events and conferences!
2019 OHBM Annual Meeting I June 09-13 I Rome, Italy
IGS2019 - YOUR BRAIN ON ART I June 09-13 I Cancun, Mexico
SAMBA - The 3rd Salzburg Mind-Brain Annual Meeting I July 11-12 I Salzburg, Austria
GBCIC2019 - The 8th Graz BCI Conference I Sept 16-20 I Graz, Austria
mbt Workshop I Sept 30 - Oct 1 I Belgrade, Serbia
NEUROSCIENCE 2019 - SfN's 49th annual meeting I Oct 19-23 I Chicago, IL, USA

Ivan

Gligorijević, PhD

Co-Founder, CEO

+381 64 434 3866

www.mbraintrain.com
www.linkedin.com/in/ivan-gligorijevic

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the addressee. It contains information which may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of it may be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this message and any copies. Thank you.

Ovaj e-mail kao i dodatni prilozi su namenjeni  isključivo za primaoca poruke.  On sadrži informacije koje mogu biti poverljive, pravno privilegovane i zaštićene zakonom . Neovlašćeno korišćenje, otkrivanje ili kopiranje ovih informacija može biti nezakonito. Ukoliko ste poruku primili greškom, molimo Vas da odmah obavestite pošiljaoca  e-mailom i da obrišete ovu poruku kao i bilo koju kopiju poruke. Hvala.