Hi Ariadna,

1. Correct.
2. Correct.

If you want to make things easier, in the results you can choose "ROI analysis", and choose a mask from saved image (or create a mask). The mask can be made with the aid of WFU Pickatlas built in SPM, and can cover multiple regions (unilateral and bilateral are both OK). By conducting such ROI analysis, the statistics should be similar, both the stat table and glassbrain are updated, and you don't need to manually adjust for the p values as for point #1, as all ROIs are analyzed together.

Best regards,
Andy