Dear all,

With EEG-BIDS now merged, we are going to resume work on the Common Electrophysiological Derivatives derivatives.

As always, we will work using Google doc to make things easy to all, see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PmcVs7vg7Th-cGC-UrX8rAhKUHIzOI-uIOh69_mvdlw/edit#heading=h.gq2h70xj8umu

anyone can contribute discussing how to share, you don't need to know anything about coding or markdown, your MEEG knowledge is all that we need -- and make sure this is acknowledged by adding your name in the doc (in the contribution appendix)

I'm looking forward to this community effort

Best wishes

Cyril

--
Dr Cyril Pernet,
Senior Academic Fellow

Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences
Chancellor's Building, Room GU426D
The University of Edinburgh
49 Little France Crescent
Edinburgh BioQuarter EH16 4SB

tel:  +44 (0)131 465 9530
http://www.sbirc.ed.ac.uk/cyril
http://www.ed.ac.uk/edinburgh-imaging

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with the registration number SC005336.