Hi Ariadna,

1. Correct.
2. Correct.

If you want to make things easier, in the results you can choose "ROI
analysis", and choose a mask from saved image (or create a mask). The mask
can be made with the aid of WFU Pickatlas built in SPM, and can cover
multiple regions (unilateral and bilateral are both OK). By conducting such
ROI analysis, the statistics should be similar, both the stat table and
glassbrain are updated, and you don't need to manually adjust for the p
values as for point #1, as all ROIs are analyzed together.

Best regards,
Andy