Hello all,

Are you interested in collaboration on a new modeling project in psychology? I am planning a project on modeling the cognitive basis of thinking styles. Currently, I am looking for someone with experience and knowledge of building and running simulation models in psychology, including intrapersonal topics. Your role in the project with me would be to help construct and run the model. I am not able to provide funding for you but you would be co-author of all the resulting papers. The timeline for the project is a few months sometime in 2020-2025. If this sounds interesting to you, please email me at [log in to unmask] and we can talk more.

Best regards,

Annika Svedholm-Häkkinen

______________________________

Annika Svedholm-Häkkinen, PhD

Post-Doctoral Researcher

Department of Psychology and Logopedics

Faculty of Medicine

P.O. Box 21

00014 University of Helsinki

Finland

https://researchportal.helsinki.fi/en/persons/annika-svedholm-häkkinen

To unsubscribe from the SIMSOC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SIMSOC&A=1