The work of Dan Brown (https://news.umich.edu/for-journalists/find-experts/dan-brown-ph-d/), Alison Heppenstall (https://alisonheppenstall.co.uk/) and Ugo Merlone (http://www.ugomerlone.net/) also occur to me (quickly) has having relevant content.

Gary

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Przemysław Szufel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, 22 June 2019 at 01:47
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SIMSOC] ABM Firm decision

[ External email ]
Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe

Dear Alessandro,

we are developing an Open Source toolset for running geospatial ABM simulations at large scale.

Perhaps you might want to have a look at the tutorial could be useful for what you are planning to do:

https://pszufe.github.io/OpenStreetMapX_Tutorial/

Some aspects of this library in the ABM simulation context will be presented also within the half-day tutorial that I will be co-lecturing during ESSA SSC 2019 conference in Mainz. Could be useful as well.

All best,

Przemyslaw Szufel