This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Don't miss out!
Booking for the SHCG Conference 2019 closes on Friday!!

“The Future of Social History:
Who are we Curating for?”

18 - 19 July 2019
City Art Centre & Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh

There's less than 1 week left to book for the Social History Curators Group Conference 2019.

“The Future of Social History:
Who Are We Curating For?”

The future of Social History collections is an often debated topic. Following recent headlines regarding representation within museums, contemporary collecting and rationalisation, have our attitudes to these collections changed? Are we working with objects differently?
Join us for an exciting two day programme of talks, workshops, tours and networking, and gain new perspectives on how we work with social history collections.

The conference will be held at the City Art Centre and Dovecot Studios in Edinburgh.

Click on the 'Find Out More' button below for further details. Booking closes on Friday 14 June!

Find Out More (https://shcg.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&id=55cfaa22ac&e=7bf7cece3b)

** (https://shcg.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&id=8c1f8e8b06&e=7bf7cece3b)
** (https://shcg.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&id=0dda2598d3&e=7bf7cece3b)
** (https://shcg.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&id=775a7e2dd6&e=7bf7cece3b)

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
why did I get this? (https://shcg.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&id=efcdace53b&e=7bf7cece3b&c=a40c7a3e6e)     unsubscribe from this list (https://shcg.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&id=efcdace53b&e=7bf7cece3b&c=a40c7a3e6e)     update subscription preferences (https://shcg.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&id=efcdace53b&e=7bf7cece3b)
Social History Curators' Group . c/o Hackney Museum . Technology and Learning Centre, 1 Reading Lane . London,  E8 1GQ . United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=cd1d0f3a7d0b8e3c67518be0b&afl=1

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST