Hello Shani,

Thank you for this email and awareness of the opportunity.

I am currently designing a project for the UNESCO Open Education for a Better World project, which directly connects open learning and SDG’s - and have considering where to “host” the Open resources, in a space that can be built upon. Why I didn’t think of Wikipedia earlier is beyond me.

Would you be able to connect with me to see how to “add” the project to Wikipedia? I can propose a possible mini workshop for Sweden( as there are multiple ways to add to the original project idea) and I can see if it is accepted. Is there any possible grant funding for PhD students? This project was also part of my doctoral research and includes Indigenous Storytelling and Perspectives.

So I have two questions
1) can you or a colleague support me in developing a Wikipedia site for my UNESCO Open Ed for a better world project

2) I will put in a proposal ( if I can add my project into Wikipedia) and then apply to propose - and is there any funding to support PhD students.

Sorry for all the confusion..

Verena :)