Apologies, I have again forgotten that these jiscmail lists have been set up with replying to the whole list as the default. If you reply to my earlier email, please remember to delete the name of the list and just reply to me.

Thanks, Alison

From: Macfarlane, Alison
Sent: 04 June 2019 17:01
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; 'Thomas Roberts' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: 'Where to be born?' Would you like a copy?

Thanks first to the people going to the Grange over Sands Normal Labour and Birth conference who emailed me to say they would like copies of ‘Where to be born?’ and would contribute to the cost of couriering them there. If anyone else is still interested in this, please reply by 5pm on Friday.

I have also heard from people who will not be at the conference expressing interest in individual copies or larger numbers of copies for students and I have been looking at the logistics for getting them to you. It looks like any organisation which might have helped in the past has been gobbled up by Amazon, so I am looking at other ways. To plan this, it would be useful to have an idea of the demand, so can you please reply if you are interested in either multiple copies for students, with an idea of the number, or in smaller numbers of individual copies.

Best wishes, Alison