 Hi Sally
Thank you for this. Would a midwife working in education, rather than NHS clinical practice be able to apply?
Best wishes,
Jude

    On Thursday, 27 June 2019, 15:34:43 GMT+1, Dr. Sally Pezaro <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

As a steering group committee member of the prestigious Mary Seacole Awards funded by Health Education England, I am delighted to announce that the submission deadline for this year's applications, awarded in association with Royal College of Midwives, Royal College of Nursing, Unison and Unite with support from NHS Employers has been extended until the 22nd of July 2019.

These awards provide funding for scholars striving to change health inequalities for BME populations. They also provide valuable career opportunities which will allow you to showcase your work to key leaders in the field. As I am also an academic mentor to our existing scholars, I would be happy to provide support to those interested in applying.

For further details and an application pack, please see this link - https://www.nhsemployers.org/retention-and-staff-experience/diversity-and-inclusion/campaigns-and-events/the-mary-seacole-awards

--
Kindest Regards
Dr. Sally Pezaro BA (Hons), DipMid, M.Sc. PhD