Dear list
is any one know assessing tool or form for  fall risk ? please guide me where can I find it.  please send me link or website as I search but sites say the document is not available.
many thanks

Dr. Reem Hatamleh, PhD, RN, RMW assistant professor in Midwifery Maternal and Child Health and Midwifery Department Jordan university of Science and Technology/ Faculty of Nursing mail address: P.O Box 3030 Irbid 22110, Jordan phone: 0096227201000 Ext, 23712 e.mail: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH&A=1