Does anybody know, yet, how well or how badly the floor tiling in the nave
withstood the catastrophe,especially in the area directly below the
collapsed roof?
Did any of that floor collapse, in its turn, into any excavated spaces
(crypt) below?
How well did it hold up in terms of re-usabiity?
Who would the right person or organization be to find out.

Please respond on the forum or to me directly, as you wish..

Richard J Legault