In fact, I seem to recall that Dr Hodson had a portrait in oils of said
Dawson (either owned by her, or reproduced with family's permission) in
her TMC article [she may be well be reading your enquiry, anyway . .
.!]. Then there's the usual biographical/necrological sources to plough
through:-

British Biographical Index, 2nd ed. (hard copy multi-volume); cites
fiche & frame numbers of British Biographical Archive (repro of original
sources) that one then requests from Humanities 1's desk (be careful to
clarify that you require both Series I and/or Series II).

www.britishnewspaperarchive.co (free access to original hard copy from
terminals in, e.g., BL Reading Rooms - from complete [national,
regional, local] newpapers to specific page number)

https://irishnews[paper]archive.com [search and results are online only
(from my experience), but some reproduction quality is not
'overly-legible'.

Yer usual military periodicals (RE; United Services; etc.)

Family history sites . . .; seances . . .

Good hunting!
Francis