Is this data time aligned? That is when a policy changes, how is that
indicated? is the data versioned?

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 5:51 AM Tony Ross-Hellauer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear list members,
>

> With apologies for cross-posting, I’m getting in touch to let you know
> that we’re excited to announce the launch of Transpose
> <http://transpose-publishing.github.io/> (@TransposeSCI
> <https://twitter.com/transposesci>), a database of peer review,
> co-reviewing, and preprint policies relating to media coverage, licensing,
> versions, and citation for almost 3000 journals. Transpose is a community
> effort and all our data is made available CC0 for re-use.
>

> These policies can often be difficult to find, unclear, or undefined
> <https://asapbio.org/transpose-poster>. Our hope is to bring them to
> light so that authors, readers, reviewers, and other stakeholders can more
> easily find journals that align with their values. At the same time,
> editors can use this resource to draw inspiration from changing practices
> at other journals. (Read more user stories here
> <https://transpose-publishing.github.io/#/user-stories>.)
>

> We’d really appreciate your feedback on the resource, as well as any help
> you might give us in spreading the word!
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Tony
>

> *Dr. Tony Ross-Hellauer*
>
> *Group Leader – Open and Reproducible Research Group, TU Graz*
>
> *Senior Researcher (Open Science) – Know-Center GmbH*
>
> *Editor-in-Chief Publications <http://www.mdpi.com/journal/publications/>
> (ISSN 2304-6775)*
>
> Phone +43-316-873-32800 Fax +43-316-873-1030815
>
> [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]

*Hugh Paterson III *Innovation Analyst
*Innovation Development & Experimentation*, *SIL International*
*Contact & CV* : http://hughandbecky.us/Hugh-CV/