Morning Everyone

Close of play tomorrow will signal the close of bookings for the 2019 HER Forum summer meeting (10th July at the Literary and Philosophical Society in Newcastle upon Tyne). There are still a few places left so you still have the chance to participate in this red letter day in the HER calendar. Those who have already contacted me to reserve a place should have received a confirming e-mail by now. Those that haven’t got round to it… hurry! It promises to be a very interesting day.

Hope to see you there.

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

Policy and Evidence

Direct dial 01793 414839

Historic England

Engine House I Swindon I SN2 2EH

Your enquiry and contact details will be logged on our systems for administrative purposes. These details will not be used for marketing purposes or sold on to any third party. Our Privacy Policy is available at the following address https://www.historicengland.org.uk/terms/privacy-cookies/

For the first time ever, you can now share your knowledge and photos on the nation's list of historic buildings and places www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL #ListEngland

Historic England Logo

We are the public body that helps people care for, enjoy and celebrate England's spectacular historic environment, from beaches and battlefields to parks and pie shops.
Follow us:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram     Sign up to our newsletter

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available. We respect your privacy and the use of your information. Please read our full privacy policy for more information.

To unsubscribe from the HERFORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HERFORUM&A=1