From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anna Smalley
Sent: 11 June 2019 11:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Community Boards

Hi GEMmers,

I’m looking for examples of organisations that have formed Community Boards - we do a lot of community engagement work, but we want more community representation at a decision making level so I’m after examples of best practice in this area.

Happy to circulate responses to anyone who’s interested 😊

Best wishes,

Anna

Anna Smalley
Head of Collections & Engagement

Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery Trust
Castle Street
Carlisle CA3 8TP

Direct Line: 01228 618723
Mobile: 07969 082302

[cid:image004.jpg@01D4E4A9.7F604AD0]

[cid:image006.png@01D4E4B5.AB3E7E40]

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Notice to recipient:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed
and may contain information which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is prohibited by law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately.
Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

You can visit our website at http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk

Please consider the environment, only print out this email if absolutely necessary.

Please Note:  Both incoming and outgoing Emails may be monitored and/or recorded in line with current legislation