Hi Ivonne,

That means that if you threshold the TFCE statistical map at 200256, the result will be FWER-corrected.

All the best,

Anderson

On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 at 08:44, yvonne Van Hoecke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Matthew,

Thank you very much for all the explanation, I find it really helpful. I was wondering whether you could help me in understanding what the critical value is referring to after running the randomise command? I am for instance getting a critical value of 200256.

Many thanks again,
Yvonne