Hi Matthew,
This fixed it!  Everything seems to be running perfectly now.

Thank you,
Shiloh Cooper

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 10:48 AM Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,
  Can you try running

sudo apt-get install libquadmath0

And then try fslroi, fslmaths again?

Kind Regards
Matthew
--------------------------------
Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 14 Jun 2019, at 16:33, Shiloh Cooper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to set up an FSL installation on Windows 10 with the Linux Subsystem.  I am running the subsystem with Ubuntu 18.

When I run the fslinstaller.py, it finishes without error and installs.  However, I get these issues when trying to run any fsl commands:

fsleyes - opens without issue, and I can view nifti files on my computer.

fsl - You need to source an FSL setup file - either fsl.sh or fsl.csh in $FSLDIR/etc/fslconf !

fslroi, fslmaths, and other commands - fslroi: error while loading shared libraries: libquadmath.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Is there something wrong with the installer or is this an issue on my end?  Any suggestions for fixing this?

Thank you,

Shiloh Cooper
Graduate Student
Northwestern University