There is currently no way to calculate completion and retention rates for any postsecondary level of U.S. students with disabilities.  The government doesn't track this, and the few databases that ask about disability are focused on undergraduates.  If you'd like more information about which databases are available, we did a research brief about national databases at the National Center for College Students with Disabilities (http://www.nccsdonline.org/research-briefs.html).  Other general statistics are available at our NCCSD Clearinghouse (https://www.nccsdclearinghouse.org/researchers--policy-makers.html).

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Wendy Harbour

-----
Wendy S. Harbour, Ed.D.
Director, National Center for College Students with Disabilities (NCCSD)
Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD)
she/hers pronouns

704-707-5886 (Phone)
704-908-1446 (Fax)
651-583-7499 (VideoPhone)