From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lynda Tout
Sent: 05 June 2019 12:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Electronic timesheets

Hello Christine,

Good to hear from you and thank you so much for sharing that information.  It certainly seems possible for SFE at least which would be a huge bulk of our timesheets/invoicing and save a lot of staff time (and also possibly reduce errors through handwriting documents).

We’re also considering doing electronic learning plans/session sheets etc which could then be automatically filed to our student file which would reduce time taken to scan and then upload by the member of staff.

Have you approached any providers as yet?

Hopefully we will get more responses from the jisc mail.  If they respond to me directly, I will collate the responses and share them with you by the time I go on leave on 26th June.

Kind regards,

Lyn