Dear Colleagues,

Booking is now open for the 17th Academic Practice and Technology (APT) conference, “The changing roles of educators in higher and further education: the shape of teaching today". The programme is now published and can be downloaded from:  https://aptconference.org.uk/index.php/apt/apt2019/schedConf/program.

To book your place, please visit https://aptconference.org.uk/index.php/apt/apt2019/schedConf/registration

The conference will take place on July 1st 2019 at UCL, London. It aims to explore and critique how higher and further educators in 2019 are responding to meet the challenges of student expectations about teaching quality, and how we, as educators, can prepare them effectively for their future.

This years’ keynote and contributors address critical questions such as: How can we help our students to thrive in the face of a buffeting digital maelstrom?; Where can technology create distinctive possibilities?; What leadership will be required?

Details of keynotes and contributors can be found on the conference website at: https://tinyurl.com/apt2019 and early bird booking is available until June 10.

Tweets comprising quotes from current and past international keynote speakers framing this year’s conference can be viewed at #aptconf

Regards,

APT conference organising team

To unsubscribe from the BLE-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BLE-ANNOUNCEMENTS&A=1