From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of BRIGGS, Joel (NHS WESTERN ISLES)
Sent: 21 June 2019 12:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ELF testing

Hi All

I've been asked by one of our GP's to look into the possibility of providing ELF as a send away option.  Does anyone know of any labs where this is available?  ARFI and Fibroscan are not available in our location  and using ELF may prevent sending patients to the mainland for further investigation.

Kind regards

Joel Briggs

Laboratory Services Manager

Western Isles Hospital

01851 708294

07538 309225

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content. The ACB does not monitor posts. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content.  The ACB does not monitor posts.

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk