Dear ASM list members,

Firstly, I'd like to thank all those who have found the time to consider the proto-Romance hypothesis recently with an impartial scientific mind, as is appropriate to empirical theoretical thinking. Secondly, I'm hoping to initiate an open-source project in order to conduct further analysis of manuscript MS408 by enlisting the involvement of others. This is due to the size of the task in hand, which would suit a concerted effort. The relevant peer-reviewed paper for instruction can be found at this link: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02639904.2019.1599566

Also, the idea is to generate cross-reference between the work of different scholars working on the same pages, which will be very useful in assessing the practicability of the translation system. Palaeography is always open to interpretation and adjustment, not least because modern vocabularies and definitions have expanded since the early development of the Romance languages, so the level of agreement in translation between scholars will be valuable information.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Gerard Cheshire.

Research Associate.

https://bristol.academia.edu/GerardCheshire

To unsubscribe from the ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC&A=1