Greetings!

I am not an academic and have no palaeographic skills.  Having eked a living for for three decades selling occult items including magical manuscripts experience warns against an assumption that they are always decipherable or translatable.

Some are born of states that are the literary equivalent of glossolalia.

Also, both now and throughout the past, the potential for a lucrative sale causes the creation of manuscripts to supply the demand. That a manuscript appears to be enciphered, or requires translation from an obscure language, may add to its glamour - especially if it has intriguing illustrations to attract a purchaser. It can also make the manuscript easier to create and to sell as it can camouflage unexceptional content.

But I do hope my dealer cynicism is misplaced. It would be immensely more interesting and a tremendous achievement if Voynich ms can be translated!

With my best wishes

Ben

00000000000000000000000000000

Ben Fernee