I also missed it due to an earlier meeting overrunning so if it was recorded that would be brilliant!!

Virginia

From: Open Education Special Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julian Prior
Sent: 28 May 2019 17:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Webinar today at 4pm GMT - OER19: Pockets of Educators

Hi Martin – I missed this unfortunately and didn’t register in time.

Was it recorded?

Cheers

Julian

Julian Prior

Chair, Educational Technology

604.323.5591

100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 2Z6

Twitter: @jpodcaster

Zoom: https://langara.zoom.us/my/julianprior

At Langara, we respectfully work on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm) First Nation.

Langara Logo

cid:image003.png@01D5153B.BC36F630

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this email from your system.