*** for diffusion please.

Dear All:

It is my great pleasure to invite everyone to MEG-Dayz 2019: a free and open lecture and training event on June 04-05, where we will cover a lot of ground in terms of research accomplishments in the study of neural dynamics of brain systems with MEG.

The first day will feature short communications from scientists who have adopted MEG for their research in audition, vision, predicting coding, language. working memory, motor systems, sleep, epilepsy, pain, neuromodulation, decoding of time series and machine learning.

Our team will also feature cool Method Updates concerning open repositories, free open-source software for MRI and multiscale electrophysiology (from single cells to whole-brain) and advanced visualization.

The day will culminate with the Killam invited lecture of Dr. David Poeppel (NYU and Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics): “The Auditory System and Motor System, in Time”
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=9EyT1mYAAAAJ&hl=en

and with the inauguration of our new MEG-infinity program (specific announcement to follow.)

The morning of the second day will offer a live lab experience at our MEG Unit, with demos of real-time imaging, where our support team will answer all your practical questions re: MEG access.

The afternoon will be a hands-on laptop training workshop specifically dedicated to brain time-series decoding using Brainstorm, driven by Dr. Dimitrios Pantazis from MIT.
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/

Space is limited to 75 seats, first come, first served at the MNI - registration is free but mandatory:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/WorkshopMontreal2019 (incl. detailed program).

Follow the event on twitter: @sylvain_baillet

Hope to see you there!

Sylvain.
-
Sylvain Baillet, PhD
Professor, Montreal Neurological Institute
Associate Dean (Research), Faculty of Medicine
McGill University

To unsubscribe from the MEGCOMMUNITY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MEGCOMMUNITY&A=1