Dear all,

We would like to call your attention to a topical session for the 2019 GSA Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, USA:
T55. New Perspectives on Integrating Fault Zone Behavior through the Full Thickness of the Continental Lithosphere
GSA Structural Geology and Tectonics Division; GSA Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Petrology, and Volcanology Division; GSA Geophysics and Geodynamics Division

This session focuses on research aimed at determining how deformation in faults and shear zones connects vertically through continental lithosphere from Earth's surface to the upper mantle. We seek contributions from any observational, analytical, or modeling perspective.

Confirmed invited speakers for this session include:
Whitney Behr (ETH Zürich) and Seth Kruckenberg (Boston College)

To submit to this session, you can use the following link:
https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2019AM/top/papers/index.cgi?sessionid=46996

For general information on the meeting: https://community.geosociety.org/gsa2019/home

Hope to see many of you in Phoenix in September!
Keith A. Klepeis, Elena A. Miranda, Joshua J. Schwartz, Laura E. Webb, Harold Stowell