From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 May 2019 09:48
To: Patricia Noxolo (Geography); [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Event on Law, Custom and urban Property in Africa, 3-4 June

Hmmm, Cadburys - didn't they utilise slave labour until ca. 1900 for the cacao production ?
http://fooddeserts.org/images/000RaceEquality.htm

Dr Hillary J. Shaw
Senior Research Fellow - Centre for Urban Research on Austerity
Department of Politics and Public Policy
De Montfort University, Leicester
LE1 9BH
http://dmu.ac.uk/about-dmu/academic-staff/business-and-law/hilary-shaw/hillary-shaw.aspx
www.fooddeserts.org