Hi everyone,

I wanted to drop a quick email to let you know about the popup exhibition showing work-in-progress of the MA/MFA Computational Arts students at Goldsmiths. It's a really special evening and it promises to be quite fun 🙂.

There will be installations, performances, prints, drinks and nibbles... so do join us!

When: Tuesday 14th May 5-9pm
Where: Ben Pimlott Building, Goldsmiths, New Cross, SE14 6NH (map link)
What: Goldsmith’s MA/MFA in Computational arts 2018/19 cohort presents this years’ second pop-up exhibition 2POP || !2POP, the name being a translation of ‘to pop or not to pop’ in computerese. This group exhibition showcases work produced during the second term of the degree and spans a variety of computational mediums including interactive installations, Machine Learning, theoretical research, physical computing, VR and live performances. The exhibition will be open from 5-9pm at the Ben Pimlott Building followed by some performances (instagram link to event) + See attached poster

Finally, I'll be giving a talk about the programme from 6:30-7pm in the lecture theatre inside the exhibition so you can get even more info about the programme!

It's a fun evening and I hope to see you there!

Dr Theodoros Papatheodorou
Senior Lecturer in Computational Arts
Computational Arts MA/MFA Programme Leader (website - blog - instagram)
Department of Computing, Room 6, 29 St. James
Goldsmiths, University of London

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1