Dear colleagues,

we are thrilled to announce the launch of the second volume of
entanglements journal. You can access issue 2(1) here:
https://entanglementsjournal.org/

In the editorial we discuss our experimentations with peer-feedback
reviewing processes in the journal, as resistance to the toxic dynamics and
structural violence of the neoliberal university: 'peer feedback is about
nurturing collegiality, something which in the current academic moment
often feels like a scarce resource, and therefore a political issue. To
nurture, to care, to be concerned is also, like feminists have long argued,
a distinctly political position, and one by which we are happy to stand
firmly. ' You can read the editorial here: Another review process is
possible.
<https://entanglementsjournal.org/another-review-process-is-possible/>

The journal is open access. If you want to submit a piece or discuss an
idea, you can read about our sections and submission policies here:
https://entanglementsjournal.org/submissions/ and you can contact us at:

With best wishes,
Christos Varvantakis and Melissa Nolas

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers *

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1