Registration is open for the 2019 ALT Annual Conference, 3-5 September in
Edinburgh. Register now <https://altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/registration/> to take
advantage of the significant early bird savings. ALT Members also receive
an additional 20% discount.

ALT’s Annual Conference 2019 is seeking to confront and challenge
established assumptions, approaches and accepted truths in relation to key
dimensions of digital education, focusing on the following conference themes