Dear Colleagues,

We are expanding our sample exchange scheme repertoire to include lipoprotein electrophoresis, floating beta lipoprotein, thiopurine metabolites and a pleural fluid exchange. These will join current schemes for salivary steroids and cholinesterase.

Please email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to express interest in joining any of these schemes.

The Birmingham Quality specimen exchange schemes are organised through ourselves with a guaranteed frequency and turnaround times with data presentation in the familiar Birmingham Quality house style, which will be easy to interpret. Currently these schemes are free of charge, this will change going forward.

To be able to join our specimen exchange schemes you have to agree to provide clinical material for the analyte/service for which you wish to participate.

Please let us know if you are interested in joining these schemes and if you would be willing to donate remnant clinical material for distribution.

Kind regards,

Birmingham Quality

Martin Roch
Principal EQA Scientist
Tel:

 01214147300

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

NEQAS (Birmingham Quality) - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2GW

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content.  The ACB does not monitor posts.

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk