This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.

Hello,

Speculative question here. I’m sure its possible but has anyone here used light or lasers to project writing on an object in order to highlight an inscription? I know there’s proper paint/ink that can be used to highlight inscriptions but I was also wondering wherever light was also possible via either projecting light through a card cut out with the inscription or laser (safe laser levels hopefully!).

Any suggestions for projecting writing on objects welcome 😊 Especially if they are cheap 😃

Thanks
Stephen.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST